Saturday, May 07, 2005

Tagged - I'm it.

It is FINALLY Complete here is my Meme tag from Ogre. I hope that you have a good day with it.

If I could be a scientist... I wish that I could be just that. 5 years ago when I had graduated from USC, that is what I really wanted to be, out discovering ways for humanity to deal with and fight the distruction of earthquakes.

Unfortunately, that has not happened, but there is still time, right?

If I could be a farmer... I would sell my farm and buy the mountain property and house that my Uncle Louis sold in the early 90's. I would keep it all natural, except where my mother and father were married - there, I would restore it to the way it was in the early 70's so that they could renew their vows in the same place...

If I could be a musician... I'd be a kickass guitarist. I was told that I had the perfect guitarists hands, just about 15 years too late. I had not the time or the patience to take up the art the day that I found out...

If I could be a doctor...I would probably work for Doctors without Borders, and attempt to diagnose and cure as many diseases that I could in the time that I am here on Earth.

If I could be a painter... I would paint pictures of mountainous areas like the whispering painter that died many years ago, but still has his shows on PBS aired... I still love to watch him talk about his little friends the trees that lived next to the lake or stream that he had just painted...

If I could be a gardener..., I would not kill all of the stuff that I attempt to grow in the planters on our back porch

If I could be a chef... I would cook dinner for my wife almost every night - then she could do the dishes...

If I could be an architect... I would destroy the Klingon war ship that landed in Fresno, then put something like the Los Angeles PD building in its place.

I would also design my parents a house that even the people on Extreme Home Make Over would have trouble designing and building in even 2 weeks (if they were given the time to do it).

If I could be a linguist... I would learn Spanish, German, Russian, Greek, Polish, Latin, Hebrew, Arabic, Cantonese, Japanese, Zulu,.....and English- (Like Ben...)

If I could be a psychologist... I would be able to understand why it is that the students I teach do the stupid things that they do...

If I could be a librarian... I would keep an extensive Geology library like the one at CalTech (South Mudd building) in Pasadena, CA

If I could be an athlete... I would be the star Middle Linebacker for the Denver Broncos.

If I could be a lawyer... I would sue all of the daytime commercial lawyers for disturbing my hard earned free time during the day by putting up all of their stupid adds about medications that have hurt people and the class action suits associated with them...

I would also sue Ben for taking my idea of Will It Burn as a Night show skit...

If I could be an innkeeper... I would help run the inn that my wife and I would be co-owners of.

If I could be a professor... I'd teach introductory Physical Geology and have fun scaring the sh*t out of the students that I teach because they will finally realize just how insignificant they actually are in the grand scheme of the physical universe.

If I could be a proctologist... I would probably be enjoying all of the ass-jokes that are out there, each and every day I go into the office.

If I could be an actor... I would already be living in Los Angeles, and also probably be ashamed of being a democrat because of these people.

If I could be a writer... I would write the "Great American Novel" and have a #1 on the New York Times best seller list.

If I could be a back-up dancer... I would retire due to all of the bad Fresno dancers...

If I could be a llama-rider... I would use my llamas for OT and cancer survivor therapy

If I could be a bonnie pirate... I would like to be the new Dread Pirate Roberts after Ben is done.

If I could be a midget stripper... I would be a parent of a baby like this, or this.

If I could be a TV-Chat show host... I would see if Ben would burn for my first attempt of "Will It Burn?" on my show...

If I could be a Jedi... I would use the Force to change the minds of all of my students into actually wanting to get a decent education and actually listening to me for a change, instead of trying to destroy the classroom, my respect for them, and their own minds.

If I could be a judge... I would reinstate public hangings on a mass scale. Then maybe there wouldn't be so much desire to kill your fellow man, due to the gruesome display of the penalty for doing such a monsterous act.

If I could be President... I would not know what to do with all of my free time...

If I could be an astronaut... I would be the first human to walk on Mars.

Since I am sooo new to this, I will have to let this finger die, since all of those that I do know, actually have already recieved this Meme. Thank you all for coming over and seeing what I have posted already. :)

1 PreHaloscan:

Blogger vw bug said...

Very Creative!

10 May, 2005 05:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home