Thursday, June 14, 2007

More dumbasses

Since it is the last week of the school year, many of the less motivated students have gotten to trying to destroy the facilities. I guess if they know that they have been kicked out of next years classes, they might as well destroy what is good here, so that those of the "good ones" will feel crappy about coming in to a shitty looking school.

I have been absent the last two days, due to a mandatory meeting for summer school teachers.

This morning, I came back to school, only to see a multitude of spray paint graffiti on the walls.
Tagger names and all... but to the point. I am cleaning up some stuff in the back of the room, which was not there when I left, only to find permanent marker recreations of some of the stuff that was found on campus... Now, this district has a policy of making known student taggers pay for the damage that they create and then expelling them in quick order.
I sent the dean of behavior/discipline a note telling him what I found, along with a list of names of those that might have been responsible or should know who is responsible for the tagging. I even added the name of a student that was forced to withdraw from our school due to his actions in March. I think that he is currently enrolled in the high school a mile due east of here (but the same district).

I hope that they send one or more of my "usual suspects" away for good. I do not think that most of them will pass the final anyway.

Labels: ,

0 PreHaloscan:

Post a Comment

<< Home