Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Students are wierd

Yesterday, I was in my 7th period class. There were only 10 or so students there, and CTG was there with me, waiting for the bell to ring.

But anyway, I get done with the lesson, and they are working on the assignment, when a few of my students start asking me about my military history. Then they start asking me how to go around and build things. One person asked me how to mix napalm, another asked me why people bleed out of their mouthes when they were shot in the movies. I gave them little to no information about these subjects, but I did tell them that they could probably look it up and find out for themselves.

Today, one of them told me that I did not give him the full number of necessary items to make the napalm. I only gave two of at least 3 that I know of. He understood why I didn't give all of the information away. He also liked the fact that I told him that he should try and find out by research. It made him actually think... Who would have thought that a teacher would actually make a student of theirs think.

0 PreHaloscan:

Post a Comment

<< Home