Monday, April 23, 2007

Hate...Welling...Again

April 23

When someone says that they are going to call by 8:00 PM, what does that mean? It is now 9:15, and I don't see the call coming in tonight. I can just swear that these motherfuckers are playing with us again...

If we get the house, the only way that I would shake the individual's hand is if he begged upon his knees and kissed my feet first. I am absolutely fucking through with these people. I also have half a mind to piss on the contract that they might just sign and tell them to shove it up their stinky, shit-encrusted, assholes for trying to play us the way that they are. How fucking hard is it to say yes or no to the FINAL FUCKING OFFER you knobbly dick sucking faggots. I find it pretty fucking simple if you fucking ask me...

I feel like Bruce Banner, about ready to turn green and go ape-shit all over some turdling that is pissing me off.
--------------------------------------

Update: 7:30 am, 24th of April

THEY COUNTERED THE FUCKING FINAL OFFER. THEY HAVE GOT TO BE THE MOST STUPID, IDIOTIC, NUMBSKULLS IN THIS NATION, LET ALONE THE WHOLE WORLD.

I guess that our money wasn't truely good enough for them. To Mr. and Mrs. Dumbshit, FUCK YOU!
I am done. :-)

Labels: ,

0 PreHaloscan:

Post a Comment

<< Home