Saturday, October 28, 2006

F**k it

Crap. USC should have lost by more. No one should win if they have 4 turnovers. No one! That doesn't mean that I will stop cheering for USC. It does mean, however, that I might be able to get a pair of tickets once in a while without having to give up my left hand (I'm left handed) and my right foot in order to purchase them. Now many of the "fair weathered" fans may finally sell the excess tickets that they purchased only as an "investment" for face value. But who knows, maybe the fire that got started under them after the Cal game 3 years ago will be rekindled by the embarassing game that they just played.

I hope that Arkansas wins out and totally embarrasses everyone that they play. How will the people that deal with the BCS computers handle that? The only thing that would be more fucked up is a rematch of Ohio St. and Michigan if they both win out and stay 1 - 2 after everything has been said and done...

This should be the end of my College rants, since USC has totally showed that they shouldn't be in the top 2 at this point in the season.

I hope that I have something soon to bring to the attention of the 8 or so people that read this thing...

:(

Labels:

0 PreHaloscan:

Post a Comment

<< Home