Saturday, September 02, 2006

WTF happened

to Cal? I can not believe the score. At the end of the 3rd quarter, it is 35 - 3. I hope that they don't devalue USC's year because the "hard games" within the Pac-10 won't be seen as a challenge within the whole scheme of things. I hate it when teams (even USC) choose chump games (see Texas v North Texas today) to play for their non-conference games and claim that they deserve to go to a big game at the end. It is rather hard to say that teams that win their conference but loose hard non-con games should not go to a decent bowl. Where this rant is going, I do not know, but just a stream of consciousness flowing.... I just don't want USC to be tossed a lesser bowl because they dominate the Pac-10, and win their non-con games but are invited to the lesser bowl because the other Pac-10 teams can't hit the broad side of a barn with the football against their non-con games.

Although I don't like to admit it, I kind of want fUCLA to win against the Utes. But JUST to validate USC's eventual trouncing of that excuse of a team at the end of the season :)

Labels: ,

0 PreHaloscan:

Post a Comment

<< Home