Saturday, January 28, 2006

I feel soo "stoopid" sometimes

I have recovered from the weeks that I had to condense 2 weeks of teaching into about 6 days. I received a copy of the district test from my department chair (she wrote it earlier this week) and I read it, just find out that there is no space science on it. This really pissed me off, as I could have spent an extra week and a half on the chemistry and used the time more wisely. I have students that say that I went too fast and that they do not understand anything. I went that fast because I thought that there was going to be at least another chapters worth of material on the damned test. I also didn't give enough time for my students for the science fair, in thinking that we could do more on it next quarter and now just this: SHIT!!!

Parents are mad at me, students are mad at me, and I will recover from this as well. Stay tuned..

:>|

--GMT

Labels:

0 PreHaloscan:

Post a Comment

<< Home