Sunday, January 08, 2006

Back to the "Grind"

Warning: coffee induced Brain-dump in progress...

Yes,

I am going back to work tomorrow. I wish that I had more time to relax. I didn't really have a summer break, with moving and trying to find a teaching position here in California. I just got to relax with the interesting things that happened over the holiday, finally getting healthy from my incessant cold/flu, and trying to nurse my lovely wife back to health over the two weeks. I haven't really posted anything lately and I am sorry for that. I got just about everything that I wanted from Father Christmas and I hope that the same happened with you. Have a great week and wish me luck as it is the first day I will have ridden my bike in two weeks. At least I was able to get it a tune-up so that it might not break down within the next semester...

I got the stuff graded today that was waiting to be done over the holiday and I totally forgot to do some planning that was desperately needed but I will be able to figure out over the next week. I totally hate having to do it on the fly, but that is sometimes how it must get done...

:)
--GMT

Labels:

0 PreHaloscan:

Post a Comment

<< Home