Friday, December 16, 2005

Yet another post, so long since one

I know, I know, and to boot, CGT is here right next to me snoring away. What a change from the norm. I haven't been blogging at all and I really do not have much to say right now. I am very busy with work and family and the holidays that this is the one time that I have gotten to do this in a long time, and I know that I will be paying for it in a few hours when I have to goto work.

But anyway, I am officially pulling out of the Whoop-Ass Jamboree, since I have not posted but one post about it and I know that the Avalanche are having a horrible year anyway, every time I see the news, they are on the loosing side of a game anyway...Did I mention that I hated Gary Bettman?

Well, I should get some sleep, so that I will not be trampled by the little kiddies tomorrow at school. They are so amped up and I am having trouble calming them down. The person who made up the schedule, didn't realize that he created a nightmare when he scheduled the students that I have in my 7th grade class together. Today two of the kids in that class beat the shit out of eachother after my class and 3 others were suspended. That was all before lunch. I wonder what next week has to offer. My 8th graders are having trouble with doing their homework, classwork, taking tests, and doing well at any if not all of these things. Frustration is just the beginning. At least I have the rest of the semester planned for them. If not, I would be totally screwed. I just have to come up with a way to present the information to my 7th graders which will sink into their dense little heads.

:) Good night.

0 PreHaloscan:

Post a Comment

<< Home