Wednesday, October 19, 2005

OMG!!!!

Today I have a new post. I know that I have been very lax on my posting, but I have been busy with my computer going down, rebuilding my gradebook (that was stored on said computer), changing to a district mandated online gradebook, getting/building new furniture, planning for my classes, cleaning my classroom, getting in the first 6 week progress reports, trying to figure out why my bike is making "funny" noises when I ride it, etc, Need I go on?

To take a line from DW's favorite Mel Brooks movie "Lets face it, I'm pooped" --Lili Von Shtupp

I still have 2 beginning teacher's meetings this afternoon, and "Back To School Night" until 8:00 pm. Sometime in there I need to get something to eat, a nap (maybe), and my paperwork together for the meeting. I was up until about 12am this past night and I am totally drained.

I have two saving graces: I will not be required to talk about grades to my student's parents, and I will only have them in my classroom for about 10 minutes at a time. They will have to walk the halls as their children do, so I will not have any questions about why their students are coming late to class.

More later... one of the two meetings is about to begin

0 PreHaloscan:

Post a Comment

<< Home