Friday, December 23, 2005

Relaxation...

I am now back in Fresno. Class ended yesterday, and DW and I left as soon as we could. Trafic was good and we got here in good time. I have 99% of my Christmas shopping done and I only have one day left. I am doing better than all of the other years that I have actively participated in the Christmas Gift Giving part of the holiday. Yay me!!! We have 2 different places to go for Christmas dinner and we will be able to see our brother-in-law for the first time in 3 years (and the first time ever for DW). There should be family pictures also sometime next week, which is something that my parents have been waiting for, for a long time. So therefore, all is well in the GMT/CTG houshold. If I do not post before Christmas, Merry Christmas, happy Chanukah (??), and happy New Year!

:)

0 PreHaloscan:

Post a Comment

<< Home