Saturday, August 19, 2006

what to do...

Nothing to do today, just chilling out and watching TiVo and NFL football.

Yesterday evening, I had a pretty bad headache. So my wife and I decided to take a nap at around 8 pm. We woke up at around 4 am. we figured that we had a good 8 hours of sleep and we realized that we were both hungry. By 5:30 we were out of the door and on the way to IHOP. Mind you, it was still dark and we hadn't even been out this early since I took her to LAX for her flight to Michigan. But we went to breakfast that early on a Saturday and we werent even the only people there. We were instantly shown to a seat and enjoyed a hot meal. By 6:4o we were back in bed, as a every good meal deserves a nap, and slept in until 10 ish. This might sound normal for some people, but it was wierd for me. Don't ask me why...

By the way, I am trying to blog more, but with nothing else to say, I might just blog a bit of stupidity until something nice/new happens.

Labels:

0 PreHaloscan:

Post a Comment

<< Home