Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Next School Year

I found out that I will only be teaching Earth Science next school year!!!!! Yeah me!!! I will not have to deal with junior high students in any way, besides to tell them to go to class and not play around in the hallways during their "nutrition" time. Why is it that they no longer have a "break" by the way? We always had a break, not nutrition, just a break in the schedule. It was mainly just a time where we all ran to the potty because we didn't want to disturb the teachers when they were giving us the lessons. I guess that it was understood that they taught, we learned and we all went to the bathroom during break or lunch... Well, that is the beginning of another rant, when I will finish it, I do not know.
Stay tuned :)

Labels:

0 PreHaloscan:

Post a Comment

<< Home