Saturday, September 30, 2006

Football again

Yes, it is Saturday and I am watching Football. The game is on, USC is currently winning 14 - 6 in the second quarter.

Had a good morning, went with Darling Wife to a function that she was required to goto and was able to do my grading and was able to put it into my online gradebook. I like this thing. I can grade my classes work and not have to lug around a book that might get stolen, or might be hard to read. I also like the fact that I do not have to do that addition that always messes you up so you have to do it 3 times in order to get it right.

The best thing about it though, is that you can give your parents a login and allow them to check in on their students so that I might not have to make sooo many phone calls telling them that their student is failing or not doing so well...

The only thing that I hate is trying to get all of the email addresses of the parents. I thought that getting the email addresses of the students was hard. They at least will give me a BS email address instead of not having one, which at least gives me the opportunity of telling them that they have to figure it out ASAP... Well, it is already helping for at least 3 of my students' parents. I have gotten emails from them telling me that they are happy to know that their students are not doing well and that they are going to ground them so that they do their work instead of playing around on the weekend.

HEHEHEHE, I am such a mean teacher....

Labels:

0 PreHaloscan:

Post a Comment

<< Home