Thursday, May 12, 2005

Has this ever happened to you...

Monday, while I was at school, we were going to have a faculty meeting. I had just gotten done teaching 3 straight hours, and needed a little liquid wake-up call (Cherry Coke). break from story...

Now, have you seen the stupid commercials about people not pushing the buttons of common objects and others pushing them for their peers because they want to get a new car from Onstar?

Back to the story: I tossed in my exact change into the machine and pushed the Cherry Coke button. I heard a funny noise coming out of the machine, but that was not abnormal for this particular one. My soda came down from it. One of my colleagues asked me a question and in the time that it took for him do do so, about 10 more came out of the machine. Then when I thought that it was over, the machine rejected my money and I got that back too.

All I could think about the rest of the day was "DAMN", I also wished that on Monday I was in Los Vegas at the roulette wheel or playing craps... Or even just at that car dealership... At least I have not had to buy a soda for a whole week :)

But anyway, has this ever happened to you????

0 PreHaloscan:

Post a Comment

<< Home