Saturday, May 21, 2005

Warning: D&D Geek alert..


You scored as Wizard. You are a wizard. Through reading books
and learning the history of the mistakes in the world, you figure out
a way to revamp them and figure out the answer on your own. You
search for the unknown and thus is why you know how to use
sparkly magic thingies!

Wizard


88%

Ranger


75%

Fighter


63%

Cleric


58%

Bard


46%

Monk


42%

Barbarian


13%

Rogue


4%

What D&D class are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

I know, an old game that will send me to Hell if I play -- I played when I was young and the Players Manual was one of the first books that I read cover to cover. My older brother and his friends told me that if I didn't learn the rules, I could not play with them. They thought that I would not attempt to do the reading when I was in 1st grade.

Oh, little did they know... about 3 months later, with the help of my mother, brother, and a dictionary, I told them I was ready and played for the first time.

When the school system finally tested me, I was WAY Above my grade level in reading and math (counting gold, platinum, copper, electrum, and silver correctly)... So you can say that the game is good for something... Plus it opened my eyes to the wonders of fantasy and immagination. :)

0 PreHaloscan:

Post a Comment

<< Home