Friday, December 28, 2012

Working again...for now

I have a job.  It is the same job I have been working at for the last few months, but it is now officially permanent until summer.  I have taken myself off of the substitute lists for the towns I have been subbing in, but I still have to reapply for the permanent position at the end of the school year.  I am trying to get rid of "the sick" that was given to me as a present by a student I have, but I am coming out of it - I think.  My Christmas was wonderful, and I got what I wanted, while I gave the lovely wife pretty much what she has wanted.  I hope you and yours have a wonderful New year and I hope your Christmas was just as good as mine (minus "the sick" that is).  I might be back soon, it just depends on how much time I will have now that the job is permanent, and I am very busy.

---GMT

Labels:

0 PreHaloscan:

Post a Comment

<< Home